As of today 5/21/20 we have been notified by the State that we may be able to open Tuesday August 4th. Subject to change by the Govenor! Stay Safe!
Welcome and please read the points below! We will be at Scusset Beach for the entire 2020 season.
- Season June 2 through September 29 weather permitting.
- 5:30 PM Start Time is Firm to avoid parking fees. Arrival before this will require a parking fee of $14.00 per night to park. Fees take affect June 23.
- Unless you have one of the following:
- Senior pass for age 62 a onetime $10.00 good for life any state park.
- Available at most DCR parks and beaches that charge for parking.
- Visit a contact station when parking fees are being collected.
- DCR will try to have a table set up for this at Scusset.
- Bring proof of age and residency, such as a driver’s license.
- You can pay by cash or check at most facilities.
- Handicapped license plate or placard
- Purple Heart Recipient license plate or placard
- Disabled veteran license plate or placard
- Regular Fees
- $14 per car for Mass Resident
- $20 per car non-Mass Resident
- $60 season pass Mass Residents
- $120 season pass non-Mass Residents
- $25 alternating Car Pass addition
- Speeding or burnouts will result in being banned by DCR and or police action.
- We may be preempted during Striped Bass season as the lots may be full of fishermen. Cancellations will be posted on our website by 3 PM. shamrods.com
Parking needs to be uniform so all who wish to come can fit in.
Please be safe and until we see you again; “Remember life is too short to drive boring Cars!”.
The Sham Rods
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink